This award is given to the team that is most successful in creating a compelling video message for the public designed to change our culture and celebrate science, technology, engineering and math. Teams must submit a one-minute long public service announcement (PSA) video based on“This is how I plan to pay FIRST forward…”. Submit your entry for this award category here.
This award recognizes an adult Coach or Mentor who has provided outstanding guidance and support for a team throughout the year, and demonstrates to the Team what it means to be a Gracious Professional. Submit your a one-minute long video highlighting how your mentor here.
Video must meet the following criteria:
- Video cannot be longer than 60 seconds.
- Video must be of a high quality, as submissions may be used at a later time to promote FIRST.
- Team must have rights to music used in the video.
- Video must have strong production value.
- Video must be submitted by March 3, 2017.
- Only one video submission per Team and award category will be considered. Teams may submit new or updated videos at each tournament.